RM 120
FR

Back

History

1924

1924

Birth of the Company

Albert LOUCHE creates LES CHAUDRONNERIES D’ERMONT (in Ermont city near Paris) for boiler and road equipment manufacturing

1931

The first asphalt plants

LES CHAUDRONNERIES D’ERMONT starts manufacturing batch type asphalt plants and specializes in cold and hot mix asphalt plants. are now specialized in cold and hot mix asphalt plants (first, only batch technology)

1950

1950

ERMONT expands its range of products

ERMONT launch their first mobile asphalt plants

1961

ERMONT moves to a new industrial site

ERMONT integrates CAFL COMPAGNIE DES ATELIERS ET FORGES DE LA LOIRE GROUP and relocates to St Chamond then Lorette (1970), the present location At the same time, ERMONT Management and R&D Department is established in Paris, Rue de la Rochefoucauld. These departments are finally regrouped and relocated to Lorette in 1972. The range of HMA plants is extended to both mobile and stationary, continuous and batch types. On top of that, ERMONT also manufacture until the end of 80s equipment for road maintenance (finishers, chip spreaders, etc.).

1976

Launching of the TSM

This year is a milestone for ERMONT with the launch of their best-seller, the dryer drum mixer TSM asphalt plant.

1984

STANDARD HAVENS

ERMONT is bought by the American Group STANDARD HAVENS seeking to establish themselves in Europe

1987

FAYAT Group acquires ERMONT

ERMONT joins FAYAT Group and becomes a part of what is now called the Road building division and includes other brands like MARINI, SAE, SECMAIR, BREINING ...

1994

A new Company is born: FAMARO

Both ERMONT and RINCHEVAL merge and become FAMARO, while keeping their own trademark.

2012

ERMONT changes into MARINI-ERMONT

ERMONT trademark becomes MARINI-ERMONT. A strategic evolution and reorganization for the global development of the Fayat mixing plants range This evolution is due to a global reorganization of FAYAT Mixing Plants and their international development.